Monday, October 15, 2007

I can't believe the holidays are so close. It is my favorite time of year, and I am so excited to be stamping this holiday season. I did not start this craft until January of 2007, and immediately became hooked. I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in August, and plan to make all my holiday cards and many gifts, as well as hold workshops to share my love of stamping and making things!

My November workshop will be on the 10th, and my December workshop will be on the 1st. At my December workshop, guests will be making more projects than usual, and they will be FUN and useful. The projects are designed as gifts, but you may want to give them to someone who really deserves them...YOU!

I will post some more pics of my latest creations...when I get some time! Thanks for reading!

No comments: