Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Make a Flip Flop Card!


You can freehand your own template, using the photo as a guide. I used the larger hole on my cropadile to punch the three holes. Trace it on your paper, flip it over, and trace again for the other one. After cutting out, you can put them back to back and punch the holes at the same time. I crimped the flip flops for this card, but you don't have to. Add two small lengths of your ribbon for each sandal, I just taped the ends on the back. I added a punched flower and rhinestone brad to the top hole after adding the ribbon. Have fun, and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those flip flops are so cute!!! I love them!! may have to CASE sometime!

Karen Barber said...

HOW adorable!! Please look under comments that were posted for your double sided pouch and read my apology to you!! I did not purposely steal your idea!! Karen Barber